Every Sunday, 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Reasons to join the choir
- You always have a great reserved seat for Christmas and Easter.
- You will be setting a good example for all the children, teenagers (and reluctant adults) as a worship leader.
- You will make some amazing friends.
- Intellectual stimulation—when you make music, you are using both sides of your brain simultaneously.
- Your voice is a God-given talent and using it in worship is a way of thanking HIM for that gift.
- People who are involved in music live longer and are healthier.
- From our beloved St. Augustine: “To sing is to pray twice!”
- Serving the Lord—considering all He does for us, it’s just a little way of giving back to HIM!