Welcome to confirmation!
Confirmation is a vital ministry for the spiritual formation of youth in seventh grade or higher. This year, we are beginning a new program: Head to the Heart (H2H). As parents or guardians, you are the most important spiritual teacher of the children God has entrusted to you. In order for our confirmation ministry to achieve its goals, you must be an active participant in confirmation.
The schedule for the year is available below. Please note the following important events:
- Orientation to Confirmation: Both parents and children should attend ONE of the following: either Wednesday, August 22 at 7PM OR Sunday, August 26 at 12:30PM
- Orientation to Acolyting (assisting in worship): Wednesday, August 29 at 7PM in the Sanctuary. This year acolytes will be scheduled at 930AM and 11AM. Students MAY acolyte at 8AM or Wednesday evening to earn service hours.
- Orientation to Computer Testing: Wednesday, September 5 at 7PM in the Computer Lab (rm. 214)
- A make up for either the Acolyting orientation or Computer orientation will be held Sunday, September 9 at 12:30PM
- First Day of Class: Wednesday, September 12 at 7PM
- Lock In: Friday, September 21 – 22
Once again, I look forward to seeing you and beginning our new Head to the Heart (H2H) ministry together!
Rev. Charles M. Long
There are various Confirmation related items in our Documents Library.